PART 5 - Relationships #1
An early bird price of $755 will apply on payment in full, three weeks prior to the commencement of the workshop. After that date the full price of $795 will be payable.
Certificate in Sandplay Therapy and RelationshipsThis is an experiential course that will enhance the way you work with relationships – be it couples, families, business partners, parent and child. It goes beyond the drama and conflicts to bring consciousness to both parties. It clearly shows the underlying core issue(s) so that change can happen.
Attendees will need to have completed the Certificate in Sandplay Training or have completed extensive training elsewhere in which case you will need to apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
This training is ideal for all professionals and counsellors who already use Sandplay Therapy.
Watch and see how your reputation as a successful therapist grows.
The relationship Sandplay training is conducted over two 3-day weekends (#1 and #2). On completion you will receive a Certificate in Sandplay Therapy and Relationships.
- Learn the techniques for successful relationship Sandplay.
- Learn strategies to work with clients’ core issues and allow the intricacies and truth to be revealed in the sand. Once seen, this work can bring honesty and respect and can promote love and intimacy.
- See and understand couple’s games and bonding patterns.
- Be empowered to help clients reach mutual agreement and to make quick and lasting changes.
- The relationship is clearly laid out in the sand and, once seen, it offers causes and solutions that might otherwise be missed.
- Teach couples and families to relate to each other.
- Brings empathy to both parties and helps to end the blame game.
- Learn how to do family statues in sand.